Business Development Executive
Meet Paul D. Williams
Paul began his insurance career with at Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company as a personal insurance underwriter. He spent 22 years learning the business from Underwriting, Operations, Marketing, Finance & Administration to the Executive level. He spent 5 years in Omaha Nebraska as the Finance & Administration Manager prior to returning to Bethlehem as the Territorial Executive.
Paul left Fireman’s Fund to pursue his Entrepreneurial dream to be a Business Owner and started a Print and Digital Direct Response Advertising business that he owned and operated for 16 years. Working with small to medium size businesses, he helped business owners develop marketing plans to help them grow their local business, as well as assist them by providing consulting and guidance with their business ownership. Paul achieved a variety of awards including 2019 President’s Club winner, Marketing Business Award Winner in 2019, Start Up Owner of the Year, as well as Sales & Marketing Awards.
With years of proven success and competency throughout his career, Paul joined the Miers Insurance team in late 2020 as the Business Development Executive. Paul will be assisting the Miers Team in developing New Business opportunities to grow the agency, as well as assist in growing the Miers name recognition in the area, as well as becoming even more active in the community. Paul also serves on several Boards including Cetronia Ambulance Corps, Notre Dame High School Marketing and Enrollment, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Easton Area Chamber of Commerce, and The Chamber’s Business Council, and is the Co-Chair for the Excellence in Business Awards.
Paul is married and has two daughters living in Austin, Texas.
- Kutztown State College, BS
- New Business Start Up Owner of the Year
- 2019 President’s Club Winner
- 2019 Marketing Award Winner
- Numerous Sales Award Winner
- Board of Trustee – Cetronia Ambulance Corps
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce–Business Council Board Member & Co- Chair of the
- Excellence In Business Award
- Easton Area Chamber Of Commerce Board Member
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Board Member
- Notre Dame High School Enrollment and Marketing Committee Member
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.