Principal, Secretary/Treasurer, Account Executive
Meet Jeffrey B. Barr, CPCU, ARM
Jeff began his insurance career with Liberty Mutual Insurance Company selling personal lines and life insurance. Moving on to a small independent agency, he continued selling personal lines and started getting into commercial lines earning the opportunity to run a satellite office. As the owner of that agency was looking at retiring, Jeff found an opportunity with Miers Insurance as a producer.
Now, almost 20 years later, Jeff is not only one of the principals of the agency, but also secretary and treasurer. Jeff has established many long-term relationships with his clients through directly working with them to understand their business and developing plans to make those businesses more attractive to the insurance marketplace.
Jeff has also been proactive in increasing his knowledge and understanding of the insurance business through continuing education and seminars. He has earned the CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter) designation which is one of the most highly regarded designations in the industry. He also has his ARM (Associate in Risk Management) designation.
- Bloomsburg University, BA
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter, Associate in Risk Management
- Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador of the Year
- Knights of Columbus–3rd Degree
- Lehigh Valley Outcasts AAU–Coach/Board Member
- Freedom High School–Assistant Varsity Basketball Coach
- The Insurance Alliance of Central Pa., Board Member
- Meals on Wheels–Lehigh County
- The Goodfellows Club
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.