Commercial Lines Marketing Manager
Meet Lori J. Foust, AAI
Lori began her insurance career as our receptionist right out of high school in 1990. She worked at obtaining her insurance license and moved her way up into the role of account manager in the commercial insurance department—handling small and large business clients. In 2000, Lori attained the professional designation of Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI).
25 years later, she is now the commercial lines manager in charge of placing all commercial new business for the agency, company relationships with over 60 carriers, and oversees a team of four account managers.
- Salisbury High School
- The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
- Voted Outstanding Customer Service Professional of the Month by Acuity in 2012
- 25-year Commitment to Miers Insurance
- Insurance Licensed in PA, CA, and FL
- Meals on Wheels of Lehigh County
- Big Brothers/Bigs Sisters of the Lehigh Valley—Bowl for Kids’ Sake
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Go over your options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.